Monday, September 8, 2008

For my make a difference challenge I am going to try and make the council add a cycling track in Christison Park for bikes skateboards and rollarskates. I am going to do this because Christison is on the cliff and has magnificent veiws and what better way to enjoy them thanon a bike. Also going on regular bike rides and and things like that keep you fit and having a bike track will encourage people to go for bike rides.

I am not entirely sure that this is a very good make a difference challenge because it doesn't actually help anyone. Having a local bike track would be fun but it wounldn't really make a differenc in any way that I can see. I will have to do some more research before i choose what to do.

Once I have chosen my challenge what I have to do is to get informed. this could include interviewing experts about the issue, reading books about it, doing a survey on what people think about it, watch any news that may be related to it or going and checking it out myself to see what can be done.

After I have gotten informed I have to take action, I can write to the local newspaper, organise a fundraser or talk to the council. Anything that will contribute to the issue and in the end fix the whole problem.

Our slogan is Think Locally Act Globally


No comments: