Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today I sent my E-mail to Mr Michael Casteleyn who is the design engineer of drainage at Woolahra Council. Below is a copy of the E-mail I sent him.

Dear Mr Casteleyn,

My name is Thomas Gibson and I go to Cranbrook School in year 6. In school at the moment we are doing a unit of study called a Make a Difference Challenge started by the government. We pick an issue in the local community and we try to fix it. This is called taking action. On the Woolahra Council website it says not to go swimming in Redleaf Pool up to 3 days after heavy rain due to rubbish and pollution from stormwater drains. This is the issue that I have chosen to fix, however when I went down to Redleaf Pool there were no visible storm water drains. I was hoping that you could advise me on this problem and or set up a meeting so the we could discuss possible solutions.

Sincerely,

Thomas Gibson

I have not yet received a reply but am expecting on in the next week or so.

1 comment:

adixson said...

Thats a good email but unfortunately you have made a few typo's might not make a great first statement